DKCCC GmbH was founded in August 2011 by managing shareholder David Kaesmacher. Its aim is to support its clients as a flexible and competent partner and to successfully carry out all assigned projects in a fast and cost-efficient manner.
Thanks to long-standing and diverse experience with industrial plant control systems (for Diesel power plants, emergency power plants, conventional CHPs, vegetable oil CHPs and cogeneration plants), DKCCC is an ideal external partner – from planning and construction, commissioning, operation support, maintenance and service work all the way down to personnel trainings.
David Kaesmacher gained his experience within its 3.5-year vocational training as an electrical mechanic and his subsequent 7.5-year tenure at Alfred Kuhse GmbH. With a clear focus on foreign missions he has installed global controls for Diesel power plants and their components and put them into operation. In addition, he has regularly led customized trainings and supported the plant personnel in troubleshooting and repair works. In Germany, he gained plenty of experience with emergency power systems and vegetable oil operated CHPs.
During this time, David Kaesmacher also completed a lot of intensive training courses. He now has a very good basic knowledge on PLC programming, SCADA system programming, configuration and setting of speed governors and voltage regulators, etc.
- 22.07.08 - 24.07.08
Training course „HEINZMANN for analogue
and digital speed governors“
- 08.07.08 - 10.07.08
„WEBfactory 2006 Workshop“
- 26.05.08 - 30.05.08
Training course Training course „SIMATIC WinCC V6, System course
- 05.11.07 - 09.11.07
Training course „SIMATIC S7 TIA- Service training 3 (ST-SERV3)“ and examination for „Siemens Certified Automation Technician“
- 09.07.07 - 21.07.07
Training course „SPS- technician accordingly to VDMA/ZVEI (ST-SPSTEK)“ and examination for „SPS-technician“
- 17.01.05 – 21.01.05
Training course „SIMATIC S7 TIA Programmer for beginners (ST-PRO1)“
10 December 1983
in Lüneburg, Germany
single, no children,
independent of the location
August 2000 - January 2004
Vocational training as electircal mechanic
at Alfred Kuhse GmbH in Winsen/Luhe -Germany
- English, written and spoken (good)
- Spanish, written and spoken (good)
- French, spoken (basics)
- good computer skills (MS Office)
- SPS software programming with Siemens S7, and protection relay handling and setting with DIGSI programming surface with “TIA”
- SCADA System programming with Siemens WINCC
- HMI (control-tableau) programming with Siemens Pro Tool and Siemens WINCC Flexible
- SCADA System programming with WEBfactory 2006 (basics)
- Digital speed governors (HEINZMANN und WOODWORD)
- Generator voltage regulator (Basler)
- Comprehensive system and process understanding, specifically for Diesel power plants and engine control etc.
- Extensive experience in commissioning, troubleshooting, maintenance and operation of Diesel power plants, vegetable CHPs and conventional CHPs
- Conducting customer- oriented trainings
- Operational support for on-going plant operation